If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet, you can get the Android data recovery tool here.
How does the iPhone iPad data recovery work?
When you accidently deleted photos, text messages or other crucial stuff on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can download this data recover software for iOS to your computer, and use it to recover deletes files and data on iPhone or iPad. How Can Dr.Fone get back your lost data on iPhone iPad?
- Plugin your iPhone or iPad to your computer via USB
- Choose from the 3 recovery mode: recover from iPhone/iPad directly, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup.
- It will then scan your device or backup and restore the missing data to your computer.
Key features of Dr.Fone iPhone Recovery
1. Get back lost Contacts, Photos, Messages and more.
You can recover more than 12 types of files for iPhone iPad and iPod touch, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, Messages Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Voice Memos, Safari Bookmark and so on.
2. Recover directly from iOS Device, from iTunes Backup and iCloud backups.
More data recovery modes are supported. You can choose to recover data from iPhone or iPad, recover data from iTunes backup file, you can even recover files from iCloud backups.
3. Preview data before recovery
You can preview each item and get back only the files you need. The software interface is intuitive and well organized. You can preview contacts in detail, including address, job title, etc.; You can read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc.; You will be able to preview other file types by category in original quality. When you find the lost files, export and check your list of lost files in HTML with clear layout.
Get iOS Data Recovery for Windows and Mac
Mac version tech spec
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6
- CPU: Intel Core 1GHz or faster
- Hard Disk: 1G and above
Windows version tech spec
- Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space