Do you want to control your PC or Mac’s mouse cursor without a real mouse? Do you want to type or dictate text to your computer remotely without a physical keyboard? Are you looking for an easy way to control your computer which is connected to a TV or projector? You can use your mobile phone as remote control to control your computer’s mouse, cursor, keyboard input, touchpad.
Remote Mouse app is such a wireless mobile phone remote control for Windows and Mac computers. To use it to control your computer with a mobile device, you need to install the Remote mouse app on your iOS device, install its companion app on computer which can turns your computer into a host server. Then connect iPhone to computer through Wi-Fi, and use your iPhone as the remote control, mouse, keyboard. You can find more specific instructions from this guide to connecting iPhone to computer using Remote Mouse.
How to use Remote Mouse?
- Step 1. Download and install Remote Mouse companion program on your PC or Mac. Run Remote Mouse on your computer, it will turn your computer into a host server.
- Step 2. Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer.
- Step 3. Run Remote Mouse on your iPhone or iPad, your mobile device can find and connect your computer automatically.
Auto-detection vs Manual connection
Remote Mouse control for computer support both auto-detection, connection and manual connection via IP or QR code. The auto-connection mode is enabled by default.
- Your iPhone must be in the same WiFi network or hotspot network as your PC or Mac, enterprise networks may not work.
- Also this remote mouse works in local networks, unlike those computer remote control over internet which gives users instant remote access to computers from anywhere in the world.
Remote mouse control
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
Remote keyboard control
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Remote touchpad control
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Use iPhone to quickly launch and switch between programs on your computer
Remote access software for more advanced control
If you are looking for more advanced remote access and control, you can choose VNC software which enables you to remotely access and securely control your desktop or mobile device through the internet other than your local network. With VNC Viewer on iPhone, you can access your computer whenever and wherever you need it.