File transfer & share
Mac, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS(WD NAS, Toshiba NAS…), Sandisk iXpand Flash Drive, WebDAV Server, FTP Server, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
File format support
View, edit, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad. Sort files by name, date, size etc. Search files by file name. Zip and unzip files. List and grid view.
FileExplorer for iPhone iPad key features
- Organize all your files in one place. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storage. Connect and access WebDAV Server, FTP Server, SFTP Server, cloud storages from your iPhone iPad.
- It supports not only iCloud, but also third-party cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and more.
- Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS(WD NAS, Toshiba NAS and more) via SMB/CIFS protocol. Access Sandisk iXpand Flash Drive (Lightning USB Drive).
- Unlike other apps, this file explorer can automatically discover computers, NAS and FTP server thus makes the new connections setup easier than ever before.
- Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and music from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files without iTunes sync.
- Copy files among network shares, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
- Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares/cloud storages.
- Use file transfer extension in other apps for transfer files to network shares and cloud storages.
- Nearby Devices feature allows iOS users to copy files among iPhones and iPads over Wi—Fi.
- Built-in FTP Server can be used to transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
- View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad. Sort files by name, date, size etc. Search files by file name. Zip and unzip files. List and grid view.
- AirPlay photos, musics and movies on Apple TV.
- Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
- Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
- Use document picker extension in Work and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
Supported File Formats:
- Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
- Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
- Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc. Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
- Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.