iThoughts is a mindmapping tool for the iPad, iPhone which enables you to visually organize your thoughts, ideas and information.
What you can do with iThoughts?
- Task lists
- Project planning
- Goal setting
- Course Notes/Revision
- Meeting Notes.
Flexible Topic Attributes:
- Colour/ Shape
- Images / Icons
- Rich text (using Markdown)
- Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
- Callouts / Floating topics
- Named relationships between topics
- Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
- Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
- Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Over 100 builtin icons and 90 clipart images.
- Over 30 background canvas patterns (with option to import more.)
- 10 system ‘Map Styles’ (with option to import more.)
- Doodle (finger drawing)
- Multiple topic selection
- Search (map names, topics, notes, links) across all maps.
- Filter (modified time etc)
- External bluetooth keyboard support.
- External Projector support (in addition to mirroring)
- Rule based sorting – including option to sort continuously
- Encrypted, password protected maps (integrated with TouchID and FaceID)
- Outline View
- Integrates with Files app (to enable iCIoud, Dropbox, OneDrive access)
- Drag and Drop
- Multitasking (side by side windows)
- Spotlight Search
- Handoff (start editing a map on one device – finish up on another)
- Send and open email attachments
- Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
- Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
- Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate
- MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
- MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
- MS Project (XML)
- Website (HTML + attachments)
- Flashcard (Quizlet.com / Cram.com)
- Things (Task Management App)
- iCIoud Calendar/Reminders
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
- OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
- Excel/Numbers (CSV)
- Plain/rich text
- …plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindmeister, Mindnode, Mindmapper, SimpleMind and MyThoughts
Download & Availability
Mac and Windows versions are also available. You can try its free version, called iThoughts2go, before you buy iThoughts.
XMind: the most professional and popular mind mapping tool to clarify thinking, manage complex information, run brainstorming and get work organized.
MindNode: helps you connect your thoughts and clarify your ideas, stay productive on the go.