iTransfer is a file transfer tool for iPhone iPad which supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Cloud Drives, etc. With its simple interfaces, iTransfer provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone and iPad.
- Download files from your iCloud Drive. Save local files to iCloud Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from FTP/SFTP/FTPS servers.
- Upload/download files to/from DropBox, Box, OneDrive, and GoogleDrive.
- Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP. Support both PPK and PEM keys. Support importing keys from/exporting keys to iCloud Drive under iTransfer/keys folder.
- Email files.
- Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
- View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, TXT, etc.
- Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
- Play photo slideshows.
- Support launching with a password.
- Print documents.
- Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
Download & Availability
It comes with both free and paid versions on Apple App Store.