KineMaster is a full-featured video editor for iPhone and iPad. It has powerful tools that are easy to use, like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so much more! Find out why creators love the video editor for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally!
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
- Add voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
- Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
- The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
- Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
- Auto volume, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Multiple aspect ratios supported
- Export 4K video at 60FPS
- Many, many more features, options, and settings!
Download & availability
KineMaster is free to use, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools are not available. Subscribe KineMaster Premium, to remove watermark and unlock all the editing tools and all items in the KineMaster Asset Store.
- Videoshop: an easy-to-use video editor for iPhone iPad user that come with plenty of useful tools.
- VivaVideo video maker: a iPhone iPad video editor with brand new interface design and various editing features, such as video collages, themes, music bank and sound effects.
- VideoShow: the most popular video editor & video maker app for iPhone iPad that is user-friendly and offers excellent video editing features.