LANDrop is a free, cross-platform file transfer for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Linux.. It allows its users to quickly transfer photos, videos, and other types of files to other devices on the same local network.
- Ultra Fast: Uses your local network for transferring. Internet speed is not a limit.
- Easy to Use: Intuitive UI. You know how to use it when you see it.
- Secure: Uses state-of-the-art cryptography algorithm. No one else can see your files.
- No Celluar Data: Outside? No problem. LANDrop can work on your personal hotspot, without consuming celluar data.
- No Compression: Doesn’t compress your photos and videos when sending.
- You can change your display name on other devices.
- You can set whether you are discoverable by other devices.
- LANDrop discovers devices in the same local network.
- Received photos and videos are automatically saved to your gallery.
- Received files can be accessed in the Files app.
Get it on your iPhone iPad from App Store here. Android, Windows, Mac users can download it from the developer’s website here.
- Xender file transfer: the fastest all-in-one file transfer and sharing app. It can send anything you want, from documents, photos, to videos, in an instant with a few taps.
- Zapya File Transfer: free, cross-platform, wireless, fast file and data transfer app.
- SHAREit free file transfer: cross-platform, support iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Windows phones, Windows PC, Mac computers.