No signing in, no accounts, no activation, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read.
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
My Contacts Backup Features
- Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
- Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
- In App vCard Restore Feature(available through in-app purchase)
- Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
- Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
- Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
- Delete All Contacts in Address Book
- VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
Download & Availability
You can download and use the free version to manage your contacts. Note that backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to backup more than 500 contacts, you need to download the PRO version instead which supports unlimited contacts backup.