Simply Piano for iOS by JoyTunes is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best piano learning apps for iPhone iPad.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me and Counting Stars, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
How the piano learning app works?
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your piano skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard! We recommend an iPad instead of iPhone, since the larger screen is easier on the eyes while practicing. Note that this feature should be used only to check out the app and not as a permanent solution to not having a piano. This piano learning app for iPhone iPad uses your device’s mic to recognize notes, you can use a digital piano, acoustic piano, or keyboard, but for the best learning experience get a piano with 88 weighted keys.
If you’re using a keyboard, the piano learning app for iOS allows you to connect your keyboard to iPhone or iPad via USB MIDI cable, it can avoid possible note recognition issues.
Download & purchase
Download the free trial or purchases a subscription, starting from $59.99, on Apple App Store here.