TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
What can TeamViewer Remote Control do?
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
TeamViewer Remote Control Key Features:
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
How to use TeamViewer Remote Control?
- Install this app on mobile
- Install or start TeamViewer desktop version on your computer
- Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password to remote access and control
Download desktop version for Windows, Mac, Linux
VNC Viewer: VNC Viewer remote desktop app for iPhone iPad. Remote control Windows or Mac using your mobile or tablet.